Monday, December 31, 2012

Top 12 of 2012

 I've seen some of these posts floating around the blogosphere, and it inspired me to do one of my own. So, I sat down and muddled through my posts for 2012 and found the 12 posts from My {not so} Glamorous Life that got the most page views.
The following 12 links were my most popular blog posts of the year. Click the links to visit the post:

#12) Fun Friday: Let's Get Messy! was a post where we played with Shaving Cream Paint.

#11) DIY Dishwasher Soap, with only 3 ingredients!

#10) Upcycled Bill Box/Mail Holder was a fun and fast project that I still use every day.

#9) In which I made some DIY Baby Shower Decorations for my sister's shower.

#8) This was what I made for Teacher Appreciation Week Gifts.

#7) Let me show you why I have Food on my Face and how I'm saving money on facial cleansers.

#6) Sharing my heart with a Love Letter to The Hubs.

#5) Silly memories of my {not so} glamorous family in our Family Photo Shoot.

#4) How to make a beautiful crib mobile from an old one with my Crib Mobile Makeover!

#3) I have four words for you: Salted Caramel Cake Pops.

#2) One time, I found a crummy plant hanger in my yard, and turned it beautiful.

And the most viewed post of My {not so} Glamorous Life in 2012 was...
#1) No Sew "Baby Legs"!!!

*********************************************************************
 Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there! 
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'
Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna! 
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife