Tuesday, January 1, 2013

One Word for 2013

Happy New Year!!
If you had one word to describe what you want from the new year, what would it be? Sort of like a "theme" for the year. Health? Wealth? Joy? Peace? Serenity? Grace?
I'll bet that you can guess mine.

Kindness

My goal for 2013 is to be deliberately more kind EVERY DAY. To spread that kindness everywhere that I go, and to inspire more kindness among those around me.

This year is a fresh start, a blank slate. We can make it what we want to. Make it great!

Share your word with me!

*********************************************************************
 Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there! 
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'
Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna! 
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife