Saturday, December 15, 2012

Week two recap of Dressember

Here is my photo collage of Week 2 of Dressember. I'm linking it up over at ModaMama!
Over the week I wore a variety of dresses. A different one each day. The 9th and 10th were repeats of last week, but worn differently. Today (not shown) I am wearing one of my last dresses before I have to start going through repeats. I will try to change them up a bit though to make them look different.
I'm having so much fun  with this challenge. I think I'll start wearing dresses more frequently, after Dressember is over!
*********************************************************************
 Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there! Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'? Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna! I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife