Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's Dressmber!

What?!?! Okay, I'm sure you're wondering what Dressember is. Well, as if my December Kindness Challenge wasn't enough challenge for the month, I am participating in the Dressember event created by Blythe Hill and I will be linking up each Saturday at ModaMama, in the challenge to wear a dress every day of this month. Each Saturday, ModaMama will be hosting a link-up where we can share our Dressember posts. Read all about Dressember here.

ModaMama



 Many times in my adult life I've stated that I would like to wear a dress every day. But, of course, I don't do it. Now is my chance to take my love of dresses to the next level. I think this challenge is going to be great fun! Join in if you'd like!

Image Source
 Here's my ensemble for Day One of the Dressember Challenge!

Today I wore a grey sweater dress with ruched sleeves and a pair of black leggings underneath, with black flats. I've never worn leggings before, but when you're challenging yourself to wear dresses in December, then leggings are pretty necessary. I kinda like them!
*********************************************************************************
Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there!
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'? Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna!
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife