Wednesday, January 2, 2013

After a Hiatus: What I Love Wednesday comes back!

Hello everyone, Happy New Year to you! WILW has been gone for a while, but today it's coming back. Fun!

First, I'm loving this dress. I bought it from Target and it is just too cute! I even found a scarf that matches it perfectly!
Image Source
How silly is this Facebook inspired stamp? I "Like" it!

I completely adore this blog post. Best. Birthday. EVER.

I am drooling over this built in nook for purses, mail, cell phones, etc.

Isn't this a clever way to store snacks for on the go convenience?

These DIY apothecary jars are fabulous. I need one or two, or twenty!


What do you love this week?
*********************************************************************
 Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there! 
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'
Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna! 
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife