Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dressember Week One Recap

Hey, remember last week, when I shared with you that I was participating in Dressember? Well, I'm happy to say that I made it through the first week with no problems! My sister got on board with it too, so we've been having a blast!
I really want to go pick up some colored/patterned tights and leggings, but for now I'm making do with what I have. I think I see a trip to Target in my future though...
So, without further delay, here is the week in review for the first week of Dressember:
*********************************************************************************
Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there!
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'? Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna!
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife