Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I Love Wednesday: Thanksgiving Edition

Happy Hump Day AND Thanksgiving (a day early, because I will not be on the computer tomorrow!)
Today is a very special edition of WILW. Why? Because I said so. Oh, and because it's a Thanksgiving edition too... that's special.

What I love this week:

I love Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. Without this group, my life would be very, very different. (If you ever need a fabulous Non-Profit to make a donation to, consider them!)

I love the Positively Positive website. If you like "Good News" and happy things, please bookmark their page, because you'll be back for more! Check it out!

I love this free printable from Great Ideas. Head to her site to get it!


I love this recipe from Tastes of Home. "Tastes Like Thanksgiving Casserole". Yum!
Image Source
I love this dress from ModCloth. I'd really love to be wearing it tomorrow for Thanksgiving, but such is life, no?
Image Source
I love the A Week of Thanksgiving series over on All My Love for All My Days.

I love these people. They're my favorite. They are what has made me. This is my family. The family I came from, and the family I've made. Such a blessing.
And I love this new life

And I love this person. My Grammy. My sunshine. One of my best friends ever.


What do you love on this very special week?

*********************************************************************************
Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there!
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'? Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna!
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife