Tuesday, November 20, 2012

5 (+1) Holiday Looks I Love for Under $50.00

I'm not a fashion blogger by any means. However, during this time of year, there are always so many different gatherings, lunches, parties, etc. I thought that I would put together a compilation of 10 Holiday Looks that I love for $50.00 or less each.  Perhaps you will find something that you love for your next holiday gathering!



Image Source
What look list would be complete without the classic Little Black Dress? I already have one in my closet, but if I were in need of one, I'd go for the Simplicity Party Dress from ModCloth. It's so lovely, don't you think? Simply add some sparkle with your jewelery, and slip into your favorite heels! At only $42.99, you're sure to get your money's worth from this dress.

Image Source
This dress would be great for a holiday luncheon or dinner party. Depending on your accessories, it could be pretty versatile. With a sale price of $24.00, I'm having a hard time passing it up... if only I had an occasion to wear it! This dress is by ELLE and can be fount at Kohl's.

Layer this cardigan with your favorite tank or tee, add the scarf, throw on your fave pair of jeans and then some sparkle with these great sequin flats and you've got the perfect ensemble for your kiddos classroom Christmas party or a casual lunch out with girlfriends. All three items above are available at Old Navy, and have a combined cost of only $47.44. Love it!

Image Source
Here's a fun look for a dinner party or office holiday party. Casual enough to still be comfortable, yet classy and pulled together. The sequin top dresses it up. And the best part? This is one of the Value Bundles available from walmart.com The cost for this is only $43.82, and includes the slacks, the sequin top, and the choice between the cardigan and the pumps.

This jacket from JC Penney, these boots from Kmart, and this ear warming knit headband from Kmart, are a great cold weather combination. Pair them with your favorite long sleeved tee and jeans and you'll be all set to go to the Christmas Tree Farm!
Image Source
And finally, every Christmas Eve requires some comfy, festive pajamas. Snuggle up while you read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas in this comfy and cute set, and look great for Christmas morning photos too! I found this set at Kohl's for only $23.99 on sale.

What will you be wearing this season?

*********************************************************************************
Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there!
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'? Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna!
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife