Monday, November 26, 2012

90 Day Challenge Update

Hello friends! How many of you are "back to the grind" today after a full week off? We are over here, and so far, it's going better than I had anticipated it would. Maybe the kids were sick of being home?
Last week I weighed myself on Wednesday (before Thanksgiving!) and was down a total of 6lbs on my Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge. That was only 2 1/2 weeks into it, so I was pretty happy with my results!
Then, this happened:
That photo shows only a small portion of what our Thanksgiving feast included. And it didn't stop there. I gave myself a little bit too much freedom over the 4 day weekend when it came to eating. And by day 3, I was feeling it. I probably gained back 3 pounds, but the battery in my scale died, so I have no official weight update. That's probably for the better.
So after that food-filled weekend, I was actually looking very forward to having my Visalus shake for breakfast this morning, and have my walk planned here in a little bit. Back on track today!

If you're on a weight loss program/diet, how did you do over the weekend? Are you back on track today too? Or did you do way better than I did and stay on track all weekend?
*********************************************************************************
Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there!
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'? Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna!
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife