Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Home Tour: #3 in a Multi Part Series (Kids Bathroom)

Hello friends, it's time for another post in my "Home Tour" series! If you have been following me for a while, you might remember the first two posts in this series. If you're a new follower, or you missed the first two, you can see my living room here and my kitchen here.
Welcome to my {not so} glamorous home! Today I'm going to share with you what I call my "middle bathroom". This is actually the main bathroom, and the one that the kids and guests use. I have a love/hate relationship with this room. It's old and outdated, there are so many things I'd change about it. But I recently did a bit of sprucing up to it, and I am liking it a lot more right now than I did a few months ago. I took out the green/brown decor I had in there (that just made it look more outdated) and replaced it with colorful, modern decor.

These first 3 photos are the view you have entering the room from the hallway.
 




These last 3 photos are the remaining views of the room. I didn't give much focus to the bath/shower because it's just a regular old tub with ugly gold colored trim.



My fave things about this room are the colorful accents... the rugs, the towels, the curtain, the cute wall art (the wall art was compliments of the free printables from Over The Big Moon). I like the tile floor too. My least favorite things... all of the gold (trim on shower doors, faucet), the 70's style counters, the huge counter with only one sink, and the huge mirror with no molding. I take the good with the bad in hopes of gutting that room someday and making it gorgeous.
*********************************************************************************
Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there!
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'? Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna!
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife