Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Home Tour: #2 in a Multi Part Series. *Living Room*

It has been quite a while since my first post in this series, but if you have forgotten or are a new reader, you can check out my kitchen here. Today I will share with you my {not so} glamorous living room.
First I will tell you now, that it's never this clean. Under normal circumstances, the floor is strewn with toys, shoes, and there's usually a few dishes here and there. Whatever. For a reminder of why that's OK, you can hop on over here.
I took quite a few photos, from what was just about every corner/angle in the room. So without further ado, Welcome to my home:

 Those first two photos are standing at the front door. Yes, that picture frame on the accent table is still in the plastic with pretend people in it. See more about the entry table here.


Love my curtains. Hate my Rug


This collage is from the loveseat/recliner area, looking all around.

I really love this gallery wall over my couch. I with this photo did it better justice, because it's one of my favorite parts of this room. I had originally saw the idea on Pinterest, and pinned it from Little Miss Momma (hers is FABULOUS!!).
The two biggest things in this room that I'd like the change/add are throw pillows for the couch and loveseat, and a rug that I can actually stand. Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with my living room right now. How do you feel about your living room? Have you shared it anywhere?
Thanks for visiting!!
*******************************************************************************
As always, I LOVE new Followers!  So please feel free to follow me via Google Friend Connect on the right sidebar, or through Bloglovin'.
I would also be Super~Dee~Duper Excited if you would "like" me on Facebook.