Friday, November 16, 2012

You know you're a "Mom Blogger" when THIS is your Funny Friday post...

It's Friday. Our brains our fried. My kids have been puking all week. So instead of typing a blog post with any kind quality content, I will simply share this bit of mindless hilarity with all of you. If you're a parent, you can relate. You must watch this.

Have a great weekend friends!

*********************************************************************************
Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there!
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'? Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna!
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife