Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The peace washes over...

Friends, I didn't plan to write this post this morning. But I'm writing from the heart today:
Do you ever have those days where you wake up, and EVERYTHING IS OK?
Where you just have an absolute feeling of calm, of contentedness, of peace and happiness?
That's how I'm feeling today. I feel so blessed, and it can be such a refreshing change when this happens. I wanted to share my joy with you!
Today, right now, if only for these few precious moments... everything is ok. 
We are happy, we are healthy, we are safe, we are well fed. The Lord has blessed us with His grace, and the peace is washing over me in waves today.
It's true, the struggles, and the anxieties, and the problems and the stress will still be there later. But for now, I'm embracing this calm, and giving thanks for it. A breath of fresh air on this glorious, crisp Fall morning!