Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I Love Wednesday

Happy Hump Day! I'm dreaming of a new tattoo... So far, I have two. I got my first one in 2003. I don't even have a picture of it... it's on the small of my back. It's a daisy with some vines. It's your standard "tramp stamp". (But not really, since I was already married when I got it.) The last one I got was in November of 2010, on my right foot. It's a Celtic Motherhood Knot, with a daisy for each child.

Now, I'm ready for another. I'm LOVING this Infinite Love knot-type design:
I love hearts, and it IS the universal sign for love. Plus the infinity sign tucked into it. I just love it. It can mean to say "Infinite Love" or similarly, "Always in my Heart". I think that it would be a good one to symbolize the love I have for The Hubs, without getting his name on my body (can you say jinx?)
~~~~~~~~~
I love retro housewife stuff, specifically the fashion. Seriously, back in the 50's and 60's, women always had makeup on, hair done, pretty dresses. They just looked so "put together". I love those looks. Like this ensemble here. SUPER cute! ModCloth has really cute clothes, and some pretty affordable prices on a lot of it too! I feel like I'm probably going to have to shop there ASAP.
Available from ModCloth
 Maybe I'll start with this dress. AND they sell home decor as well. LOVE! So basically, if you want something that is retro or vintage like, that would be a fun place to start!
~~~~~~~~~
And, even though I truly didn't think I'd do it, I hopped on The Hunger Games bandwagon, and that's one more thing I'm loving this week...
~~~~~~~~~
Dice With Buddies: Addicting, fast, fun.
~~~~~~~~~
Loving the Fabulous Cakes and Sculpted delights from Cucamonga Cakery Co.
~~~~~~~~~
I am Loving these Reversable Children's Headbands from Little Birds Boutique on Etsy. What a clever idea! I wonder if she makes them in adult sizes...
~~~~~~~~~
And finally, I Love that there is a new baby Panda at the San Diego Zoo. Hoping to go see him/her in a few months! Watch them here now
*********************************************************************************
Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there!
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'? Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna!
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife