Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

Over the weekend I scored some fab deals at my favorite thrift store! Did you see my sneak peek on my Facebook page?
I got these handbags for half off the marked price! Both of them are in pristine condition. Score!

Here, I got one pair of like-new jeans, and three cute blouses, all like new. (For realz people, ignore all the smudge marks on the mirror, and the laundry in the background.)

From Left to Right: Jeans (same pair in all 3 photos) $5.99, Top #1 $3.99 World Market brand, Top #2 $3.99 Dressbarn brand, Top #3 $5.99 Style & Co brand.

I also picked up this Dressbarn brand shirt for just $2.99!


In addition to all of that, I nabbed a cute paper towel holder for the kitchen, and a plain white V-neck tee. Great deals!!

I also got a couple of items from Target.com yesterday that were on clearance. SUPER cute shoes!

Have you gotten any fabulous thrifty finds lately? I just love a great bargain!!
*********************************************************************************
Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there!
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'? Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna!
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife