Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday: Marriage Matters

Monday... we meet again.
I've decided to start addressing matters of marriage (or really, just relationships) on Monday blogs. So here we go, the first Marriage Matters Monday :)

Do you believe in Soul Mates? And if you do, and if you're married or in a committed relationship, do you believe that your spouse/partner is your Soul Mate?

As for myself~ Yes, I do believe in Soul Mates. However, I believe that most people on the planet never find their Soul Mate. I do believe that you can be fully compatible and even in love with a person that is not your Soul Mate. So... do I think my Hubs is my Soul Mate? Probably not. But I have made a promise to love and cherish him. And I truly do.

Okay readers. So answer openly and honestly with a comment below! Feel free to comment anonymously if you need to.

Have a happy week!