Wednesday, June 2, 2010

No!!

My littlest boy just turned 3. I said it the first time around with the big boy, and I'll say it this time around too... Two year olds aren't that bad. It's the 2 1/2-3 1/2 year olds. Once they start closing in on four years old, you get your sweet kid back again.


This little man of mine... he's seriously ornery. His favorite word right now is "No". Also, he likes "Nope" and "Uh uh".
I know, I know, I'm not the only mom of a tot that does this. Because they all do this. However, his form of No-isms cracks me up! He seriously doesn't even listen to what you're saying before he tells you No. It's like it's just become a habit for him and he doesn't stop to think before saying it... I swear, I think I could say "Do you want to go to Disneyland?" and he'd reply "No!" Many times a day I have to tell him "Stop, and listen." then I ask him again and he has a much more satisfactory answer. Silly kid.

He really is an agreeable child, and very good natured (unless he's tired). So, once he can get past the No stage, hopefully we'll all be a little bit happier.