Monday, April 27, 2009

Results!

The cleanse is done! It was easier than I would have thought giving up soda and cutting down to one cup of coffee. I followed the diet plan almost exactly, except for a few exceptions where I had to substitute because of seasonal or unavailable items. It was a pretty low calorie diet, but I never found myself 'hungry'. My biggest hurdle was wanting to eat when I got bored. Other than that, it was a pretty easy program to follow.
With that being said, I will go ahead & say that I'm proud of myself and my results. :) Yay!
So here goes:
I lost just a hair over 5 pounds last week!! And some inches overall:
Lost 1 1/2 inches from belly.
Lost 1/2 inch from each thigh.
Lost 1/2 inch from each bicep (upper arm).
Also, I discovered that some of the limits that I had been setting myself on cardio workouts were just too low, and I can do so much more than I thought I could.
So, now that I know what I can do, I'm going to keep it up. I feel refreshed and renewed after my cleanse week, and I'm ready to push myself even further...