Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What I Love Wednesday

Happy Hump Day my friends!! I hope that this week finds you well.

Have you ever seen anything like this House of Books? How cool is that?

I love this recipe for a Fresh Strawberry Bellini.Yummy!
And with it, I think I'd like to enjoy this Strawberry Shortcake Sushi. Fun!
Baked Green Tomatoes? Yes, please!!

What's better than wine? Wine that glitters! I like sparkles.

And because I'm craving warmer weather, check out these 5 Lovely Lemon Home Accents. I feel a little warmer just looking at this stuff.

Isn't this a clever idea for Valentine's Day?

And finally, I am loving the Weight Watchers 360 plan. I wonder why I ever try any other program besides Weight Watchers???


What are YOU loving this week?

*********************************************************************
 Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there! 
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'
Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna! 
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife