Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I Love Wednesday

Have you seen this yet? I simply love it.




I also love this list of 50 Inspiring Children's Books with a Positive Message. Do you have any of these books in your home? We do!

I love this simple and adorable Candy Cane Wreath!

And all I can say to this is WHAT?!?!?!?!?! Oh. My. Gosh...
Image Source
And I love this great showing of kindness! (Although... unless I was really hard-up, I would have paid to send the wallet myself. )

This recipe for Ding Dongs Diva Dongs looks so stinkin' delicious! And it's dairy free! (More on that later.)

I am loving Dressember, and this dress from ModCloth would really be a great addition to my repertoire of dresses for the month. Want to send it to me?
Image Source
*********************************************************************************
Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there!
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'? Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna!
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife