Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I Love Wednesday

Hello!! Let's spend a few moments together, getting over "the hump".
Here are some things that I love this week:

I love this young woman, (who has the same condition as my daughter) who is going to be competing at the end of this month in the 2012 Paralympic Games. I'll be rooting for her!!
Image Source
I'm drooling over these brownies at A Spicy Perspective.
Image Source

I love this happy reminder from blimpcat on Etsy.
Image Source
 I love this colorful garden.
Image Source
And this porch is to die for.
Image Source
And these FREE bathroom printables from Over the Big Moon! Yay! These will go perfectly in our middle bathroom!
Image Source
Do you love any of these things?
I hope that you're having a lovely week, we're getting over the hump!!
*********************************************************************************
Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there!
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'? Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna!
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife