Friday, August 10, 2012

Fun Friday: Stuff I've been working on

I've been working on a few cute/fun projects this week. I wanted to share at least one of them with you today, but I didn't get it quite finished yet, so I think I'll have to wait until Monday. The other, I guess I can't share until later this month, because there's a follower here that can't know about it yet.
*sigh*
So I don't really have anything in the way of sharing for today. But I at least want to share a photo with you, so I'll show you my new niece. She was just born last Sunday.
Isn't she just precious? Such a blessing.

In other news, The Boys go back to school in only 10 more days. There is so much "Summer" that I still want to do, and not nearly enough time or money. It makes me sad.

I hope that you all have a great weekend!
*********************************************************************************
Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there!
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'? Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna!
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife