Monday, August 13, 2012

100+ GFC Followers. Let's Celebrate!!

I am so excited that over the weekend my little bloggy reached and surpassed 100 followers via GFC (Google Friend Connect)!! This is quite a milestone for me!
To celebrate with us, Amanda from [amanda catherine] designs has offered to share a promotion code to my readers!

Amanda's art is already beautiful AND affordable, and now you can get it at 15% off by entering the code GLAMOROUS15 when you check out!! How sweet is she?
As if that's not enough, [amanda catherine] designs is a proud partner of Love146, an organization dedicated to end child sex slavery and exploitation. Proceeds from every purchase made will go to fund Love146 and the meaningful work they do.
Now the hard part is going to be deciding which print(s) to order!!
Which one do you love best?
(images were used with permission from the shop owner)
*********************************************************************************
Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there!
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'? Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna!
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife