Friday, July 20, 2012

Just for Fun Friday

It's Friday! WhoooHoooo, right? The only part that's a bummer is that it means we're one week closer to school starting. I love having my kids home. I love our relaxing days together, sleeping until we want to, staying in our pajamas, and then... only when we feel like it, finding an adventure.
Yesterday I had to take Little Lady to the "Big City" (Los Angeles) for an Orthopedic appt. I hate going to the city. There are too many cars, and too much traffic.  How do you feel about "the city"?

Today, I have a ginormous amount of disgusting dishes to wash. No, really, it's disgusting. I've been putting it off, shame on me. I have a board meeting for my preschool, and then I have to go to the DMV. Soooooo, basically, I hope you're having more fun than I am today. Maybe tonight will bring me some fun. Probably not.
My Big Boy is off with his Aunt today, so maybe this afternoon The Littles and I will whip up some shaving cream paint, and clean the patio table have a good time making art on the patio table.
We have dinner with The Hubs's family Saturday night, before his sister goes back home to Florida. I think we're going to my favorite pizza place, so that will be a nice time.
Maybe a family dinner with my family on Sunday, for my birthday? I'm not sure yet....
I just booked my Little Lady's 2 year photo session for Tuesday. It's a newer photographer, but from what I've seen, she does beautiful work. And her prices are great! (https://www.facebook.com/LexyTaylorPhotography)
Not too much going on here over the weekend. But I like it that way.
Do you have plans for the weekend?

*********************************************************************************
Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there!
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'? Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna!
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife