Friday, June 1, 2012

Just for Fun Friday

Oh my goodness!! Can you believe that it's June 1st? I want to know where May went... it just flew by!
For the past week or so, I have been giving this idea some thought. Now that today is the 1st, I'm going to declare this The Month of NO Eating Out!!! My butt is getting bigger and my wallet is getting smaller because we have been eating out a lot lately. I'm not sure why (I know that part of it is our baseball schedule this time of year.), but every now and again we catch ourselves doing it. So we'll have a "take-out detox" in June. The exception will be Father's Day.

Now, onto the fun!

My Friday morning started out hectic, like always, dropping the kids off on time at their various locations.  I went to be a parent helper at my son's preschool, and we did rainbow painting on the outdoor easel.

 Then we brought home a furry friend as a house guest for the weekend.


 In just a short while, we'll be heading off to my son's preschool where they are giving a thank you celebration to the kids and families for all of their hard work throughout the year. Yay!

IMG Source

Then finally, I'll be heading out for my once monthly bunco night. So fun!
IMG Source


I hope you all have a great weekend!
Don't forget to enter our GIVEAWAY!!!  Entries are excepted only through Sunday :)