Thursday, May 10, 2012

Look What the Cat Dragged In

Ok, more accurately... Look What Cat I Dragged In.
Yep.
Two cat's, if I'm being honest with you. Well, kittens really. Little baby orphan kittens.

Our neighborhood has an insane amount of stray cats, no thanks to a former "Crazy Cat Lady" who lived in a neighboring home, lost her house, and left roughly 35 cat's in it when she got evicted. None of them were spayed or neutered from what I understand.
So this isn't the first time that we've had orphan kittens around here. But last time I found some... they were too far gone to save. So sad.
These ones seem to be in good health. And were strangely easy to catch. In fact... "catch" would really not describe it. They pretty much just let me pick them up.
Anyways, I talked The Hubs into agreeing to let me keep one. (Happy Mother's Day to me!!). I promised him I'd find a home for the other one.
Only a few hours later, a friend of mine talked her husband into letting her keep one too!
This one is my new baby. I'm not sure yet if it's male or female... it's so hard for me to tell when they are this young.
If I'm a boy, my name is Simon. If I'm a girl, my name is Cupcake