Monday, April 9, 2012

Menu Monday 4/9/12 and a link to a FUN to read Blog!

Hello all! I hope this post finds you well and that your Easter Weekend was full of lovely Spring weather and lots of blessings! We had a lovely weekend.
Before I share my Menu for the week with you, I'd like to mention a fun blog. My dear friend Illy has started blogging, and her posts are usually short, and fun to read. It's such a nice little pick-me-up for me each time that she posts! I hope that you will check out her blog, "sILLYness"!
Now, onto this weeks menu:
Monday: This is a Little League night, so quick & easy is crucial: Hot Dogs with Mac&Cheese, Fruit Cups, Strawberries, Green Beans, (Garlic Bread??)

Tuesday: Another Little League night. Again, quick & easy... Sloppy Joe's, Tater Tots, Carrot Sticks, Fruit Cups.


Wednesday: Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, Green Salad.
Thursday: Baked Chicken Breast Tenders with  Butter & Parmesan Pasta, Steamed veggies. Optional Green Salad.
Friday: Taking my Little Boy to Disneyland! Daddy can fend for himself while Big Boy and Little Lady are at Grammy & Papa's house.
Saturday: BBQ Bacon Hamburgers, French Fries, Baked Beans.
Sunday: Meatloaf (ground turkey), Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Green Beans, Salad. (Biscuits??)

What are all of you eating this week???