Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Case of the "I Don't Wanna's"

I'm experiencing a bad case of the "I don't wanna's". I don't wanna get out of bed in the morning. I don't wanna take the kids to school. I don't wanna take Little Lady to her therapy sessions. I don't wanna take her to her Dr. appointments. I don't wanna go to Weight Watchers (this isn't good), I don't wanna take the boys to baseball. I don't wanna clean house. I just don't wanna. I'm overstimulated, and overtired. This happens from time to time with such a busy schedule. But man... when it happens it isn't good. I need to find my mojo! Because at this point, about all the motivation I have would be for naps, sitting on the couch, or browsing Pinterest for hours. Ugh.
Help!! Any suggestions? How do you get your groove back when you have the "I Don't Wanna's"?
Can't ya tell?

Now excuse me while I go take a nap!