Friday, June 11, 2010

Fun Friday!!

Happy Friday, Friends!


I hope that you all had lovely weeks. I had a crazy week (mostly in a good way), and as much as I wanted to post at least one more blog during the week, I just never got around to it.

So here we are again, Friday!

For fun (and the sake of gift-giving) this weekend, I am going to be trying my hand at several different crafts. I haven't done much of anything in the way of crafting for quite some time now, and I'm excited to pick up these new ones.

So, for my Fun Friday today, I'll be doing some SHOPPING!!! I will head to JoAnne's Fabrics (with a great coupon!), and I will also be making my way to the lovely scrap booking store we have in the next town over. And Barnes & Noble as well, for a non-homemade gift. All of this, I will be doing without kiddos!! (Ahhhh... quiet time. Time to THINK!)

Have a great weekend friends!