Friday, April 30, 2010

Fun Friday!!

Happy Friday!!!!
Today, I'm treating myself to a pedicure :) I'll have a few hours of time off from the kiddos this afternoon and I'm in need of a little bit of pampering.
Plus, tomorrow is my Baby Shower (insert excited squeal of delight here) and so I want to have cute little piggies so I can wear some cute little sandals!

Also, I'm trying to decide what to wear to the shower tomorrow. Ideally, I want to wear a cute dress and look all pregnancy~glowy. (Ha!) But then there's this little part of me that wants to be silly and wear a stupid novelty tee...
(Okay, so the lighting is terrible,  but it's really a pleasing shade of pink and the i'm a Girl sits right there in the middle of my baby gut).
In any case, I'm typically pretty anti-novelty tee... but for some reason, I kinda can't resist this one. The only thing that I wish is that it were more fitted. It's kind of a loose t-shirt, and even though I ordered a size small... it's just not very flattering.
Who care's what I wear to my shower anyways, right? I mean, besides me, LOL!

So, what do you all think? Cute/stylish spring dress. Or tacky novelty tee?