Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Exceptionally Good... Times Two!!!

Do you ever have one of those days where your child is behaving exceptionally well? Sure, we all do. Every now and again, we get lucky and those little monsters of ours are pure joy to be around ;) But if you’re a mother of more than one monster... It's seems as if it's against the laws of nature for BOTH monsters to be un-monsterish at the same time. *sigh* And if you have MORE than 2 monsters? Well... I'll let you know after July rolls around.


But on Sunday (really, for the better part of last weekend), BOTH of my monsters were more like Angels! I don't know how or why it happened, but you sure won’t catch me complaining! Between my husband and me, there really was a minimal amount of fussing at the children. Perhaps it's because we were so busy all weekend that the kids didn't have time to think about acting up? But I doubt that, because as we all know... an over stimulated kid is a fussy kid.
In any case, I am so grateful for the break this allowed me, and that I was able to just simply enjoy my whole family over the weekend. What a nice gift <3