Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Storybook Reality

 A Storybook Reality: Don't you just love the sound of that? Well, Laura shares her Storybook Reality with her readers on her wonderful blog. She also shares a lot of recipes like this one for Jalapeno Pasta. Have you been over there yet? If not, go take a look!

BlogFacebookTwitterPinterest
Laura describes herself as "a lover of Jesus, my sweet husband, my fabulous little boys, costume jewelry, cooking, reading, traveling and all things Kentucky. I really dislike green peppers, wet paper products and weird word abbreviations. If you're hungry for food, funny or family you are in the right place!"

I asked Laura what her goals for 2013 were, here was her reply:

My goals for the new year....

Spend quality time reading my Bible each day
Read all the books on my book list
Have fun with my boys (1 big one and 2 littles)
Reach my weight loss goal
Simplify life....


Link to all of her social media locations are under the photo above so go pay her a visit and follow along! You wont regret it, she's got some great things to share with you! 

*********************************************************************
 Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there! 
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'
Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna! 
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife