Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall-Proof Your Lips!

Recently, a lovely blogger friend of mine gave me the opportunity to review some beauty products. How could I resist?
She sent me the Satin Lips set from Mary Kay. It has been at least 7 years (maybe more) since I have used any MK products, so there's no need to mention that I was very excited about giving this set a try!

This time of year, with all of the fluctuations in the weather, and the heat/air conditioner in the buildings, my poor lips take a beating. I seriously get such dry lips, with some flaky skin. Yuck.
I gave this set a try, and let me tell you... AWESOME!
I followed the suggested routing of applying the Satin Lips Lip Mask first. The mask is slightly rough feeling, I could tell it was meant to exfoliate. I let it sit for a few minutes, before wiping it away with a wet cloth. After all of the Lip Mask was removed, I applied the Lip Balm. And then I understood why it was called "Satin" Lips. My lips felt so soft and smooth! What a treat!
This set is not only a great pampering item for yourself, but would make such a fabulous gift. I personally think that it would be great for a mom-to-be or bride-to-be.
Wanna try it yourself? You should! And the timing is perfect. Right now, Dalayna from Pointing Up is offering an incredible deal. You can order this set from her for just $20.00, and that includes the tax and shipping. How great is that!?! She doesn't stop there either... since we're coming up on the holidays, she's offering additional sets for only $15.00 each, including tax & shipping. You can complete some of your gift shopping now too at a great price, and you don't even have to leave the house! To order your sets, (and the gifts for your mother, mother-in-law, sister, best friend, etc...) simply email Dalayna at dalayna.dillon@gmail.com and she will invoice you via Paypal, and send out your goodies! Easy Peasy!

**While I did receive products for review, I did not receive any compensation for this review. All opinions are 100% my own.
*********************************************************************************
Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there!
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'? Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna!
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife