Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Four Generations of Pumpkin Carving & LOVELY SPONSORS!

Hello friends! I hope that this day finds you well. Can you believe that tomorrow is Halloween already?
I'd like to start this post by mentioning that my prayers are with all of the people who are on the East Coast right now, and being affected by Hurricane Sandy. This is such a scary thing...
Now, moving on from that note, I'm excited to be hosting today my 5th Annual Pumpkin Carving Party. This is a fabulous little gathering that I host at my home ever year, where FOUR GENERATIONS of pumpkin carvers join together for a hot bowl of chili, some treats and desserts, and some pumpkin fun! One of my favorite days of the year, for sure! Last year the party was pretty much a dud, because my sister and her kids were sick, and my mom was undergoing cancer treatments. I'm hoping to make up for it this year!
Here's a photo of our 2009 party that shows four generations. Can you tell why I love this party so much?
Ok, now that I gave my party some honorable mention, I want to share with you today my lovely sponsors for the month of October.

I'm very happy to have Leslie from Violet Imperfection on my sidebar this month. Have you seen her blog yet? Oh, my! She has got some seriously cute crafts and projects on there. AND she co-hosts a great weekly link up called Raising Imperfection, check it out and link up!
So, what are you waiting for?! If you're not following Violet Imperfection yet, you are missing out! Go!
Find her on Pinterest ~~Find her on Twitter ~~Find her on Facebook

My next lovely sponsor is Laura from Storybook Reality. Laura has a sweet blog that chronicles her life as a wife and mother of two. Being a mom isn't always straight from the pages of a fairy tale, but she's making her own Storybook Reality out of it! If you're hungry for food, funny or family, then go pay Laura a visit!
Find her on Pinterest ~~ Find her on Twitter ~~ Find her on Facebook

Now I'm off to get the kids off to school, spend a few hours working in a preschool classroom, and then home to carve some pumpkins! Have a lovely day my friends!
*********************************************************************************
Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there!
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'? Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna!
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife