Saturday, September 1, 2012

Try These On For Size

Hello Friends! I hope that you are all well, and enjoying yourselves on this long weekend.
Today I'd like to start my post off by asking you a question. Did you know that 60% of all adults wear eyeglasses? Are you one of them? I am. I've had glasses for quite a few years now. I'm far sighted, so I only need them for reading, computer usage, and sometimes watching TV. I don't need them for driving, which is nice. But since I'm so often at the computer or reading, I certainly get my use out of them!

 Most of you know by now, I love a great bargain. For me, there's not much better than finding a great product at a great price. That's why I want to share with you a fabulous place to get glasses at a fabulous price.
Have you heard of or checked out GlassesUSA.com? If you haven't, then you are missing out! They have a low price guarantee AND hundreds of  selections to choose from. There is seriously a lot of choices! From plastic frames, metal, sunglasses and designer brands.
In the past, I have been very hesitant to order glasses online, because I needed to try the glasses frames on before committing to a pair. I'd hate to order a pair because I like the look of them, only to find out that once I put them on, they were awful for my face. Problem solved! At GlassesUSA.com, you can try them on before you buy them! They have a new feature on the website called Virtual Mirror, where you can see what the glasses will look like on your face, and even compare frame styles. How cool is that?!? 
I tried on several pairs using the Virtual Mirror. (I inlcuded the Virtual Mirror at the bottom of this post so that you can try it!) 
The ones that I loved most were the iSee 740 Purple. They were so fun and cute!
If you are in need of some new specs, I would recommend that you consider purchasing your new eyeglasses online with GlassesUSA.com. The selection is fabulous, the prices can't be beat, and they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you have nothing to lose!
To sweeten this already great deal, GlassesUSA.com is offering my readers some great promotions! Right now, you can take advantage of the following:


STORE WIDE OFFER - Take 15% off your entire order amount +  FREE shipping (orders over $50). Code: FS15
OR
Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10   So, what are you waiting for? Go try on your new glasses!
 


 


   
   
   
   
   

 

 
(This article was a paid sponsor post. Compensation was received for my time in writing about the website.) 

*********************************************************************************
Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there!

Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'? Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna!

I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife