Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I Love Wednesday

Happy Hump Day my Friends!! Are you all making it through the week alright? I've been cleaning my house like a madwoman all week (What?! Really? Me?) and waking up early in preparation for Back to School.
And because I've been waking up early, I've been drinking quite a bit of coffee. So, of course I'd need to participate in the For the Love of Coffee Link Up, hosted by the fabulous Dillon sisters (here and here).
Because this is What I Love Wednesday, I'll start by saying:
I LOVE Coffee. There is probably no other single product that helps me get through my days. (White Zin and Zoloft might be close runners up...) With three kids, a house to maintain, Dr/therapy appointments to get to, and school obligations... coffee helps me hold it together. I take mine with just enough milk and one packet of Splenda. (sometimes I use half and half instead of milk, but that's a splurge for me!)
My Big Boy saw these pics and told me to edit my hair because I had bed head. Seriously?!
I told him I didn't have to because I was still drinking coffee.
Link Up HERE!!
Other things I love this week include:
This fabulous "Reader's Nightstand". Awesome.
These super organized "Command Centers" Shared by Clean Mama. Now if I can just figure out where to put one in my house...
These "S'Mores in a Jar". Um, yes please!

"Nutella Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Muffins". What?!?!? Decadent.
How fun is this "Slide Staircase"? I want one!
And I love the "Outdoor Dining Area" at this Beach House!
Tips for creating a "Messy Bun"

What do you love this week?
*********************************************************************************
Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there!
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'? Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna!
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife