Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Easier than Pie Cobbler Recipe

Hello!! I hope that this post finds all of you well. Have you liked My {Not So} Glamorous Life on Facebook yet? If you haven't please hop on over and do it! Also, if you aren't following me via Google Friend Connect, I would LOVE for you to do so. Thanks friends!!

The other day while I was sitting on Pinterest for hours taking a quick look at Pinterest, I came across a pin of something I wanted to try right away. I clicked through to the original site of the recipe, at Living a Changed Life. (Go there to get the full details!)
I had comparable (but not exact) ingredients on hand already, so I went ahead and made it with what I had.
 It was so yummy! Even The Hubs liked it, and he doesn't care for pie/cobbler. I can't believe how easy this recipe was to throw together!
If you have a 4th of July event tomorrow, you could absolutely modify this to make it red, white, and blue also!!

If you decide to try this out, let me know how you love it! And let me know if you make any modifications to it too! It seems like such a versatile recipe. I can't wait to try it again.