Monday, June 11, 2012

Menu Monday 6/11/12

Hello Friends!! I hope that you all had a delightful weekend. Are your kiddos out of school yet? My preschooler is out, but my 2nd grader has 3 more days. Can't wait for the more relaxed days that Summer brings to our home!
Our Little League season ended over the weekend, so that means that my menu planning is going to be less stressful now that I don't have to plan around games and practices. Yay for that!
Here's what's on the menu for this week:

Monday~ Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Green Beans, Biscuits.

Tuesday~ Hamburgers and French Fries with Melon


Wednesday~ Roasted Chicken, Pasta Side, Broccoli, Green Salad
(Substitute Broccoli for the Green Beans here)
Thursday~ Chicken Enchiladas (made from leftover chicken from the night before), Refried Beans, Mexican Rice.

Friday~ Sloppy Joes, Tater Tots, Carrot Sticks, Fruit

Saturday~ Homemade Chicken Nuggets, Veggies, Sweet Potato Fries.


So what are all of you eating this week?
As always, feel free to use my FREE printable for your menu planning needs!

Click Here for Printable Version!!!