Monday, May 7, 2012

Return from Screen Free Week! Menu Monday 5/7/12

Hello Friends! I'm so excited to be back online today! We had a very interesting experience with our Screen Free Week, and I'm anxious to share that with you all. I'm shooting for tomorrow with that one.
Today, let's talk about food! Here's what's on my menu this week:

Monday: Seasoned Chicken Breasts (I think I've been putting these on my menu for 3 weeks now, and we still haven't gotten around to eating them!) with Fresh Green Beans, and a pasta side.

Tuesday: Burritos made from Cinco De Mayo leftovers. Carne and Pollo Asada, cheese, beans, rice. (Little League night, so quick & easy is key!)

Wednesday: Corkscrew pasta with marinara & meatballs. Garlic Bread. Green Salad.

Thursday: Pork Shoulder Strips, Rice, Veggies.

Friday: Sloppy Joe's, Tater Tots.

Saturday: We'll be eating at a relatives party.

Sunday: Mother's Day. I am not planning for this day.


What's on your menu this week? Happy Eating!