Monday, May 28, 2012

Menu Monday 5/28/2012 and FREE Menu Planning Printable

Hello Friends! I hope that you are all enjoying your extra day off of school/work. Please take a moment to remember that Memorial Day isn't all about sleeping in, catching a good sale, or having a 'free day'. Memorial Day is a day to honor the brave and selfless Americans who have died while serving our country. Please take a moment (at the very least) to remember our fallen hero's and to give thanks for the blessings that you have.
Now, onto the food part of the week. Here is my plan for this week:
Monday: Chicken Kebabs on the grill with bell peppers and onions. Corn on the cob.
(This ended up being chicken noodle soup & Saltines because The Hubs was sick.)
Tuesday: (Little League) Hot dogs and baked french fries.
Wednesday: Spaghetti (or Rotini) with marinara sauce. Garlic Bread. Green Salad.

Thursday: Tacos & refried beans.
Friday:Preschool Farewell Party. Dinner provided free.
Saturday: BBQ Ribs, Baked Beans, Corn on the Cob, Green Salad
Sunday: Baked Chicken, green beans, pasta or rice side.

What are you eating this week? I love checking out other menu plans!

Do you have a system for planning your meals? A big whiteboard in the kitchen? A small list stuck up on the fridge? A detailed calendar?
As for myself, I prefer to use a week at a time list page. I had created this printable and I thought that it would be fun to share with my readers. I hope that all of you find it helpful in your meal planning!


To get the printable version of this, please click here.


I had this printed at my local Staples Print & Copy center. I put it on the heaviest white card stock that they carry. It cost me about a dollar. Then I put it in a sheet protector and have it up on my fridge. With it being in the sheet protector, I'm able to use dry erase markers and use the same printable again and again. (I do need new markers though!)


As always, I'd be happy to have you join me as a follower here on Blogger or though Google Friend Connect. And I'd be SUPER excited if you would "like" me on Facebook!