Friday, May 18, 2012

Just for Fun Friday!

Monday night, while my Little Boy was sleeping, I decorated his bedroom doorway so that when he woke up on his birthday, he'd have a fun surprise!
He said "How do I get out of this trap?!?!"

My Boys have birthdays only 11 days apart, so I usually throw them one shared party on the weekend that falls in between their respective birthdays. So this weekend we are having the big shindig. It should be a great day full of cake, friends, family, and fun. Did I mention cake?
On another fun note, there's less than a month of school left for my kids, and I'm not sure who's more excited, them or me! WhoooHooo for summer vacation!
Oh! And Little League is almost over too, which means my weekly meal rotation will be much easier.

So, what's the haps for all of you this weekend? Leave me a comment to let me know. C'mon, you know you want to share!