Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I Love Wednesday

Hello friends! Who's ready to get over the hump? I am! It was our first week back to school and therapy, and appointments and all that jazz and we are worn out.
Let me share some of the things that I am loving this week:

I love that Parents Magazine has a special needs child on the cover. Isn't she a cutie?
Image Source
I'm super loving the 52 Weeks project going on over at My Three Bittles. Check it out!

Manic Mother

I love this recipe for Vegan Strawberry Cake. Anxious to try it for my Little Lady!

I love this workout plan from Fit Fab Cities. Click the "Image Source" below to get her free printable!
Image Source


(Um, yeah. I'm 100% aware that I just posted a link for a cake recipe, and a workout one after the other.)

I love this article about a couple who went to Disneyland EVERY DAY in 2012!! How fun would that be?!

What are YOU loving this week?
*********************************************************************
 Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there! 
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'
Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna! 
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife