Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Getting Over the Hump with What I Love Wednesday!

Hello my friends! It's that time of week again where we need to get over the hump! What better way to kill some time on Hump Day than by checking out this fun round-up of things that I love this week? (Ok, ok... I know there are better ways to kill some time. But this is still fun, yes? Yes!)

Let's start with this great recipe for Fried Green Tomato Sliders. I'm not a Southerner, but I love to eat like one. This looks mouth-watering!
Image Source

And speaking of deliciousness... I can't wait to try this recipe for a Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole. Why didn't I think of that?!
Image Source

I know it's early, but I really love this idea for a Christmas Advent Calender/Countdown. Ditch those little pieces of candy, and embrace some family time!

I love that in only 3 more days my new camera will be delivered. I've been wanting a "good camera" for years, and The Hubs bought be an early Christmas gift. So excited!
Image Source

Oh! How could I almost forget this?! Have you checked out the Giraffe Cam yet? This little one was born a few days ago, and you can see baby and mama live. Precious!

I'm loving these Disney Balloon Notecards from Illystrations, and all of the other great merchandise she has in her shop right now!

And finally, I am loving this polka dot skirt from ModCloth. I love the color... it could be mixed up to be wearable in all seasons. Lovely.
Image Source

So friends, what about you? What are YOU loving this week?

*********************************************************************************
Have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Get over there!
Are you following My {Not So} Glamorous Life via Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'? Don't miss any of the fun! All you have to do is click "follow" on that button over there on the sidebar. Or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Just click here!! C'mon, you know you wanna!
I can also be found on Twitter under the handle @MyNotSoGlamLife